|Good News EPFO Account Holder:EPFO Employees 81,000 rupees will come in the account,How to check,How you will get 81,000 rupees in your account?|
Employees' Provident Fund Organization:
There will be good news for the 8 crore subscribers of the Employees' Provident Fund Organization i.e. EPFO by the end of this month. The government will transfer the interest for the financial year 2022 to the account of EPF account holders.
Let us tell you that interest will be available at the rate of 8.1 percent this time.As per the information received so far, the Employees' Provident Fund has calculated the interest earned on the PF account for the financial year 2022.Soon it will be transferred to the account holder's account.This time a total of 72 thousand crore rupees deposited in the government account will be sent to the employees' account.
When will the funds be transferred EPF amount?
It is worth noting that last year people had to wait 6 to 8 months for interest.But last year the atmosphere was different due to covid.The government will not delay this year.According to media reports, the interest money can be transferred to the account by the end of this month. Interest rates this year are at their lowest level in 40 years.
Calculation of interest is very simple and easy.
If you have Rs 10 lakh in your PF account, you will get Rs 81,000 as interest in account.
If you have Rs 7 lakh in your PF account, you will get Rs 56,700 as interest in account.
If you have Rs 5 lakh in your PF account, you will get Rs 40,500 as interest in account.
If you have one lakh rupees in your account, you will get Rs 8,100 as interest in account.
1. Know the balance from missed call toll-free number.
To check your PF balance, give a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get PF details through EPFO message.Here too it is necessary to link your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar.
2. How to Check balance online.
1. To check balance online, log in to EPFO website, click on e-Passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now when you click on your e-Passbook, a new page will appear at passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you need to select the Member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance in e-passbook.
3. EPF Balance you can also be checked on UMANG app.
1. For this, you open your UMANG app (Unified Mobile App for New-Age Governance) and click on EPFO.
2. Now on another page, click on Employee Centric Services.
3. Here you click on 'View Passbook'. Along with this, you fill in your UAN number and password (OTP) number.
4. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
Post a Comment